Tuesday, October 26, 2010

wat i send to my bro via email... Disappointed wif FAMILY

wat i send to my bro via email... Disappointed wif FAMILY


maybe mummy say wrong i not so good girl at house....

i tell u but u cannot tell mummy them....
i really feel i at house no privacy at house i feel i m no use at all.

Ya mayb i wrong too, i cannot blame them coz they are worry me too...
but i think too over ad , over until my letter can go open it? until i no phone use?
mayb they got their reason , but i really can't aceppt at tis envoroment...
i everyday feel upsad who know? all dunno coz i no say it out.
I really hate myself actually , i got many negative thinking , i will think very very much.
and they say me dunno how to protect myself , if i dunno den i will drive car go out until late late.
who know? they say y i dun wan call my friend and say my thing was keep in heart?
how they know i no find them? i find them but got respone? NO !
They are totally think me is transparent. Y like tis? is bcoz i less to join them and i join them must early back.
den they also lazy to call me out. Like li ping birthday on tuesda but they say can't celebrate at tat time but no body tell me they celebrate o saturday or sunday... i need see their facebook update photo i only know... I really sad u know~
No one can feel tat..!!!
I no freedom enough wat also need tell parent wat also need gv parent see...

I ad 18 years old .... but no privarcy no freedom at all... den wat the difference wif 8 years old child/?
and i talk to my cousin also cannt? must say over bf tat type de mer?
Y they need care o\so much? it is really over....
And i really cannot forgive them to open my letter...
They do thoes thing will may me feel antipathy wif them....

no meaning is i continue like tis... i say ad i will protect myself i know which is good which is wrong...
they keep say me dun wan talk out... open mouth... i got when they no beside me...
and they no let me go and know tis world is how... HOw to independent...
How is the pressure in out soceity how to slove the problem how to release stress...
they no let me try how i\they know i cannot..
I will do tis work until end off tis year next year mayb i will go find another work or go interview the steweadess job... take the course
or concerate b a ballet teacher do full time ballet teacher....
and u know ms jane wanna kick me away ad? u know y? it beacuse i got saturday job... i cannot go ds observe class i cannot teach a good class... i cannot develop it... tat y... i wanna go replace other class u know mummy say wat? no need u still have saturday job... u know 1 day i replace i will get how much? 9.45 until 2pm it was my 2 day class i ad get 72 ringgit den my monthly will get high salary...

if i replace 2 week also so many class see how much i will get?
but mummy say no need and they so no belive me....fine den... but they will say again y ms jane no gv u replace class ad?
wat the question she ask? she no ask herslef? i feel damn tired to them... i tired to face them... i got think b4 i go out and stay my self but i scare they so i same like a ping jie jie... den find i dun wan but i need freedom... i dun wan always they fetch me ... i wan independent
i wan done all my thing wif myself...

Focus back to tat point again... (BF)
i feel i dun wan find ad she always say i dunno choose...
den i will dun wan choose it....
i gt phobia ad.... i dun wan it ad..and i know u will say wat also if dun wan reply nvm but remember dun tell them...
if u tell them i won't say anything to u nexttime....
i will keep it on myself///
bye take care ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment