Thursday, October 7, 2010

08 OcTober 2010

What i got another name ad...
Ad long time no ppl created name for me ad wahaha...
When in the skul time many ppl created cute and weird name for me...
E.G -------> Xiu mai , Xiu mai 'Ting" , Wu po , and more .....
Tat time i feel angry coz they no respect me...
Wow look like so gan jjiong.... wahhahahahahhaahahah


Now the time is pass i miss those whose calling me tat cute name....
And 'Dunno' izity time pass fast ad...
nowsday is my turn to created my cute name....
HAHAHA... feel weird right hmm.... ntg do la... maybe.....
wahhahahahahah........

The name for me is MS.DUNNO wao....so cute name!!!!
Y got tis name? how come?
Hmm.....
It is i release tat many ppl ask me many thing my answer is 'DUNNO'
Mummy: wat u wan to eat?
yukii: Dunno

Bro:What u wan be yr present?
yukii: Dunnno

Dad: what u wan eat?
Yukii: dunno
dad: i wan open a shop name DUNNO ad

Wahahaha izity funny? hehe tat  y my name is Ms DUNNO


No comments:

Post a Comment