Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ytd was tired but it is happy.... coz teacher got say my name Miss siew may theng and say Ms Siew.
I really feel happy enough even though he juz say me no good. But tat is enough for me ~
Today use english to update coz long time din't make it up. I feel tat y GOD need created LIFE for human?
It is tat can give human more good/? It if tat only got Challange? It is tat only can feel many thing?

Y cannot juz happy enough? And it was so hard to let someone to aceppt it... I m the first 1 say can't~
I really can't i feel tired enough really... Really tired...
I dun wan to get it more den tat..... Zzzzzzzzzzz....

Ytd less 60 ringgit today check only release Gv MORE 200 omg....
wat happen to me actually?
really so CHU XING? So no heart enough?
Y all the bad thing rush come and find me?
Hate it enough really... I cannot tahan it ad....

Tat i know y i so love those song was so upsad...
it is because tat is really sing for me....
RMB my fb friend Miss C say wanna say more EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like tis only can be happy
But wat is happy recently? i ad can clear it up... I dunnno wat is tat ad.... I keep changed myself but y still no ppl can prove it tat i was changed ad?

Y no ppl can rmb me? and same the ADVERTIMSENT in radio, tat Y no PPL can LOOK me? wah... tat is wat i really wanna
SHOUT to other~

I m not TRANSPARENT. HAHA when i type tis blog i get the advertisment on radio.. hehe i smile and laugh by my own...
haha, tat many ppl say wat also need share but my thing if share  i will feel shame enough...

Coz now i only know my parents will open my letter when the letter post to my house....
TAT day my bro in london was send once letter to my house bcoz it wan gv my dad a birthday suprise....but the front of letter is write by mu name... My dad see got love drwing on top of letter den open the letter and see....
I dunno tat but tat day my mother say tat i shoc and feel sad....
If really is other boy send come also ok wat coz tat is my privarcy i should have it ... i need have it also... y they can like tat?
i think i will no marry and bf to future... coz i sure can't get it coz i no privarcy ... if got also scare me ad....







LET SAY :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment