Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally can come update blog blog le....^^

Long time din't come up ad lo.... hahax....
I sick le.... so cham... haiz....
But now better a bit le, haha

OLh... my toes so pain...
of courz is because of dance la...
haiz.... becoz of dance and work i let mother scold many time le lo... so kolian cham cham....

lol so boring lo dunno can do wat....
haiz.... my frez go NS le , she get so dark come back tat day...
and she changed many le... dunno how to say la.... no same her le...
tat day at outside i saw a old frez... oh god.... she changed many olso...
all my friend also cahnged le juz me still so at milder childish no childish mature no mature
really weird la..... haiz..... sob sob...

2 comments:

  1. sick of love? why dance and work together will get scold de? no childish no mature = stupid? lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz..... ntg la hope everything will ok lo....

    ReplyDelete