Saturday, May 15, 2010

Again.... no mood.... Same same

Haiz... again no mood...
becoz friday....^^
every friday i also feel i am useless....
yesterday get scold again.....
yesterday my frenz say wan on point i dun wan becoz my leg still hurt.....
but no choice coz i cannot no changed tat shoes coz everyone also wear it....
i so hard to wear it and stand it.....

first at the bare work i still ok but do after 3 or 4 exercise my leg was start pain ad.....
but someone is dunno everyone also dunno coz tat is my leg my TOES....
my Toes was so pain... i so suffer when at tat class....
but i was so sad de is i still get scold i so sad le....

Tat word out from the mouth all is i say to someone de....
get scold ..... i so scare go the class ad say real....
and i dunno i still got tat qualify to dance o not....
i feel i no tian fen in dance....
everyone feel i am the best but i am not....
i really very cha cha....
in tat class i am very very bad tat one....

Den i dunno my mouth got wat happen lo....
mouth is like tis de la y my mouth also can get scold?
ya i xi guan to grab my mouth ad so wat?
really sad lo....
i really wan cry ad de lo....
when i finish class i go toilet den i cry inside toilet ....
my tear can't stop out....
i also dunno can how....
but sunday i still need face it....
wah..... i very scare leh....
after i at car i open my plaster my leg was blooding....
so cham a.... pain pain now


wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. aiyo~ however i also supporting you~ :) +U+U
    dun so easy give up ~ i always beside u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enen thax hahax.... i know u most good

    ReplyDelete