Monday, May 24, 2010

What happen nehx? Izity Fate?

Many thing was happen everytime i dance....
like Sunday 23/5

I ad try my best to memories de step do nicely the step....
But i keep get scold i dunno why maybe i really make ppl hate lo...
T say my shoes drop den i no respect the dance and the all of dancer!!!!
But seriously if i know my shoes will drop i ad dun wan wear it.....
How i know my shoes will drop my elactis will lose?
All i also dunno den T say dun at Ballroom part scold me den T at Bird part scold and Frenz scold
Den jow will there think? T make me will useless only and wan quit only.....
Make me feel T totaly no need me....
After tat T changed my pls to behind but at the moment i dunno Y i got a big YU GAN my solo piece is GONE is FAR from me.....
Feel more sad only......
until house feel sadly and wan call to another T(J) and say i wan quit....
my frenz all call me dun but i think i ad can't do it .....

At MON 24/5
At the class i feel nervous again dunno y ....
B4 class my frenz say we ad can't enjoy dance got of stress....
Coz we learn many step, some will wan competition some will wan concert....
So many thing ,ust think b4 do....
actually they all is saying me la haha.....
At  T (W) class i keep think tat T say de thing....
Den my frenz say me no mood and cheng sim at tat class....
Den i told tat wat happen den i cry again... haiz....
I ad told myself  cannot cry ad.... But at the last cry again.......:'(
Haiz.... i dunno i can how la... at tis class i realease and feel it actually i remember the step 1
but Y i will do so badly at tat T class?
many ? many ? many question on my mind now!!!!

WHO CAN HELP ME?

2 comments: