Friday, May 7, 2010

Moody,Forget?

Moody everytime i also very moody.....
moody for no reason dunno y?
haiz.... manything to think lo....
pressure? i think not really is la hahax....lol

Forget, need forget teacher say de thing? or need remember?
oh..... no la i hate it le....
every friday also will let me think very much hahax...
wat can i do? i think i need improve more more more and more....

Cham cham cham!!!!!!
Help help help !!!!!!! wat can i do wa? swt le...... scare scare....

moddy girl moody anytime o no!!!!!!!
angry angry i can't do will in my dance....
sad sad sad!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you ask me I will say forget what teacher said. Not because I'm a bad student but if I think I will do better than what teacher said then why should I follow right? Any way that makes thing right, that's the perfect way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thax la ..... i think i know wat should i do le .... hehex

    ReplyDelete