Saturday, April 24, 2010

Haiz....

Yesterday din't come up here...
haiz.... damn down yesterday..
cry whole night yesterday....
anyone can help me?

I dunno i can do wat at all....
i try my best ad but still the same....
cook soup yesterday again... but no pic hahax...
sry ma frenz can't share wif u all...
but is delicious too.... kekex




Yesterday dance allmy frenz also down too....
yesterday teacher almost say i am wrong...
i also wat am i doing
i try to do my best but also the same....
when i nervous i will do more wrong more...


i am om my self to be the most good but dunno y misstake more den my best....
So sad la...
but i also cheer up....
i got one frenz(HM) he told me to enjoy my dance...
i promise him too... but i also can't do it....
i am the ppl whose do promise le but can done it de ppl...
so sad.... i will +oil de....





But is dunno when only can do the most best only....
i will down when i am dancing...
and i injure my leg again in the class
when i jump down my anket was twist it.....
wa... so scare at the moment is no pain at all...

But at today my leg was very very pain and got abit bongka....
wa so sacre a me and i very very pain...
anket pain and my mucles pain too...
tomoro still need to dance i also dunno can how...
oh.... god pls let my leg fast fast recover la....

Thax....

4 comments:

  1. Your way to release stress is cook soup? HahA :D Try your best and forget the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahax no la.... lazy ad coz leg pain....
    i will try my best forget rest? no i will rest more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try your best and forget the rest mean do what you can do and forget other things. As long as you do whatever you can, no matter what's the result just accept it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya i know tat le now... hahax... but sometime the result will make u whole ppl down when u r ready b4...So when i down le den no more confident to do best it le...:(

    ReplyDelete