Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dunno why all know my thing.....

Today go dance suddenly teacher ask me izity we get scold at class....
Den i say yes.... but i say the most worsth de is me....
Den teacher say no need care it la,coz we all also know the style ad....
But i really dunno y teacher will know lo...:(
everyone also call me dun care but how will dun care o?
saying de is me.... get scold de also is me.... so how leh?
haiz.... so cham... and sad la....

Today night bro suddenly call mom and find me bacuse of tis thing....
He saw my blog den know everything....
I so touch lo... my bro still so care ,me so happy too...
but i make so many ppl worry feel no nice... haiz...
Today dance very tired....
fall down again... no wear tat shoes my leg hurt also....
oh.... sad la.... i dunno wat can say le....

Maybe feel i useless more only...
but i will cheer up de...
coz i know all of my 3F ( Family, Frenz, Fans)  will support me de.... and care me.... so i will done it ....

No comments:

Post a Comment