Monday, May 17, 2010

Get a conlusion ....

Nowsday i think i be more mature ad...
I think some bad luck is let u all know how to be a clever and mature ppl...
B'coz nowsday i get a conclusion ad...
Ya maybe tis year my luck is not good, but those is good coz i know how to slove all my problem...
And let me see out many thing , i feel i still alive and i still got use....
those support me de ppl , will worry me when i post some sad themes in here or at FB
but i know those ppl is care of me den only so worry , will scold me...

I know him style i know him got 3 years le i think , so i think i will less to care him....
N he got scold me better den no, still mean he still think as a good student ....
so he wan to make me in correctly....
Hum.... think out many thing yesterday i feel relax more le....
But i think he still will say about my attendent ...
coz to day no transpot got dance so less one attendent....

So i get at conclusion le....
All the thing happen is not the MEAN POINT , If know how to slove it tat only a MEAN POINT

No comments:

Post a Comment