Saturday, December 19, 2009

Make me no mood today....



Today i get a news...
tat is our advance found 'EXAM RESULT' out ad...
teacher mean feel sad and dissapointed why we will get result like tis time...
TEACHER means at our class got ppl get FAIL,DISTINCTION,MERIT.PASS....
I feel sad because teacher say the the person is won't get FAIL 1...
I think is me will get fail gua?????
Coz teacher say some person is won't get so low mark in EXAM ...
Dunno why tis time will get so low mark...
Hope i can do well....

try yr best


When today teacher say tis to us all student at our class was very down...
Because all think their result...
I dunno i will how ,maybe i must have positive thinking....
Dunno why i totally no mood at today....
My syallbus exercise haven do nicely,i haven memories the exerices i feel sad....
Dunno when i only find back my confident..
I really no confident at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment