Thursday, December 3, 2009

FEEL GOOD AND BAD AT THE SAME DAY~

Today i got two mood...
first feel happy because i got a new class ad...
is a new primary class...
N the bad thing is tomoro need exam wuwuwu...

Today my student very good in dance and my fren sis also join in my class...
she is so cute and she very good in dance...
but dunno why my student love hold my hand at today...
when i call them hold hand and do big circle they will come and hold....
today they got some weird...
they will jealous they fren dunno why?
i see them like tis i also feel sad of them....
they cannot love each other~
but anywhere i belive me can hander them to be a good student...

my new primary student all also not bad but they too quiet le...
no mood at tat class,but i also need to teach them ma...
at the primary class got one studnet her sis is my pp student...
my primary student catch up very fast....
so happy to see them hahax....

love them....


Tomoro i need exam... haiz... so stress at tis few week...
GOD when only can finish my exam?
i will die is continue like tis...
hisk....
hate exam hate exam hate exam~

No comments:

Post a Comment