Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I got full out today?

I really dunno wheather i got full out o not today....
Today dance i feel it very very pain...
My muscles is going to die...
It is very very very pain... i dunno y like this...
I think is never use the strange b4 so no costom at today...
I need help...

Today all the student dance until face also red ad...
I think when teacher say 'finish class girl' all the girl will very happy
I dunno all of the girl got o no... BUT me got... i very happi when hear tis few word...

hahax...

Today got many student at tis class...
But all the junior is very very good..
They after tis class still got another class...
They still can dance so well...
I most like the girl whose name MICHELLE
B'coz she was catch up very fast at tis class...
N her point is very very nice...
I LOVE IT...


HOPE WE CAN B GOOD DANCER AT DANCE SPACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment