Sunday, August 22, 2010

"OUR SHOW , OUR PERFORMANCE , OUR CONCERT "

4 day when to KL PAC for our show , feel so nervours at tat time .
First 2 day is when they for technical rehearsel .
On 21 of august we very nervours coz tat is our frst day REAL performance on STAGE.

Before tat show start our teacher wish us good luck and my friend all hug hug wif teacher and us.
I will go nervous reallly cannot explain the feel wif text.
At the moment i feel so warm and touching when teacher friend hug us.

The show is start and we try our best to perform, My parent come on tat day but night show.
I saw them b4 we start the show and we done our show MY PRINCIPAL come in our dressing room and say
GOOD SHOW when we listen the 2 word we very happy coz we done well.

The next day ad, 22 of august, actually is our last day performance but we have 2 show (afternoon and night)
At tat day i can't imaging and i can't say out what wrong wif me and the pain sad mood on my heart.
At the afterrnon show i do my work tat time i slip and fall down , and i also continue to dance until i off stage.
All the inside dancer very scare and ask me what happen and r me ok? Actually i m not okay...
My leg was injure at tat time and my heart more pain coz that show ad not perfect.

I wan to cry but cannot on my face still got make up. So when finish the show.
My teacher come in and ask me Y do wrong thing. i will very sad and i know tat is my wrong.
SRY TEACHER i not really wan do does thing.
And i go in toilet cry again, wow my tear drop wif my cosmetic hahax... very ugly and all the dancer know i fall down and ask me ok o not. I say i m ok....

All very good and helpful my friend help me massage the leg wif some cream...
and we take at nap at because we still have the last show.
Teacher say wan the last show is perfect so i more nervous.
The last show is wanna start left 7 minit my teacher hug and say try our best my friend gv me hug hug , ask me to add oil and good luck tat time i feel so touching and wanna cry but cannot beacuse got cosmectis on my face and wanna start the show ad... I saw i studnet come and see my show i fee so happy haha.....
The show is perfect i very happy....

All of us hug wif each other and smile wif a kind and happy out form heart.
C those like tis feel good... The concert let me learn many thing...
Thax my principal to gv our tis chance. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment