Monday, August 9, 2010

Lost Sad

Feel sad because saw my fren was when to anywhere .... but i no join....
Actually can like tis say i totaly dunno they got go...
No date me at all too...

Nowsday i feel sad stress pressure and tired....
Always emo emo emo only....
So really down i also dunno y i will like tis but .... i can't control it...

I  wan far of tis place can? go where study? KL?
hmmm.... now i juz can do is juz remind myself i very bz i can't att...
But saw them in the pic i feel sad dunno y,,,, mayb long time no meet ad gua....

OR  the most important reason is i hard to join them? OR they no join me in trip will more happy !
If they really like tat den i juz can accept wat they do it... They happy enough...
Really long no meet ad i think got 3 month after skul we juz meet one time only...
Hahax... say they is my best fren also no ppl BELIVE coz they no join me me no join them too....

Sometime i think izity i really no suit to join them?
Izity we is no gam?
next month is my birthday ad.... Dunno they cn out celebrate wif me o not...
Hooo.... Saturday i got sms all of them they say cannot... Dunno y i feel very sad... the ONCE make me more sad is Ms J
she totally no reply my msg... so long ad one month i think got still cannot forgive me mer?
I know tat time i really wrong but y until now also cannot FORGIVE me...
I really need her forgive coz i dun wan LOST her,she is my best fren
ALL of THEM is my lovely friend...

Sometime at night think back those moment will smile and will cry...
Saw back those pic will make me more crazy....
Oh... wat wrong wif my life?
izity i very rude?
izity i no suit to b wif u all?
tell me pls.... i cannot tahan ad....
i cannot act more and once more time again....

PLs let me know all the TRUE pls.....

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment