Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I KNOW THAT...........

Write blog cannot really release all my sadness and happiness....
OMG i was so down a y?
Can i changed a positive thinking?
Can i cheer like ntg happen on me/?
Can i changed my mind wif other?

OH...... I was so sick now i damn tired every day Monday until Sunday every day also when to dance center (ex: SAT)
I wanna die ad.... sometime i dunno how to say out my suffer thing.... Everytime i go thr also very rush.... Like HELL...
Who knoe? NOBODY knoe tat... juz me know, get SCOLD who GET SCOLD ? ME is M3 feel so sad....Like shit la my life
How can i changed it? I cannot TAHAN ad i will GILA la....And won't ppl say u cheer girl u can no ppl will say wow u r so suffer and thouf enough.... Hmmmm..... I wanna GET HELP in HOSPITAL like tat i only can get REST....
Who can help me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment