Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Won't have again....

Yesterday give him scold again , i feel i not really have YUAN wif him...
He look at me den he will very angry,will very no mood...
Tat he tell me...
Many GT also say dun mind for him... at the same time Gt also told him dun mind and dun see me...
So sad when listen those thing...
I feel sad and sorry to my frend because they like no att class like tat whole day teacher juz say on me only...
Say many useless thing, he is so pro at tis way,he really suitable at tis way too....

He say me timing out , ny timing slow but i no feel tat also i juz wanna know tat is i in other teacher class got timing out ma?
I know tat is in Cin i got timing slow but for sure at class i no wrong timing... even i juz follow fren he also say me wrong...
NVM i forgive him coz he old ad...

But now start he wake me up ad... He say i cannot i do my best for him... I will changed let him see I will do the best and let him feel i m diffrent ad.... I will i really will let him know HE R WRONG i also wan other know i will improve not juz bad always... S G I will let u know u r wrong in tis way seriously.... I won't stop I won't sad I won't emo I won't think NEGATIVE agian .... I Won't won;t won;t











U juz see la....

No comments:

Post a Comment