Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gone everything......

Why everything so easy gone from my life?
izity i no enough good? or this is my luck?
Y other can so happy mix together and won't got any argue
but me argue many wif other and all gone from my life my world!!!!

So many misstake i did i know i cannot use my emotion to talk...
but yesterday frist msg is not tat mean i no tat mean wan to scold u...
ya tat time i really angry y i plan all the thing i cannot get at feed back....
but tat all i also put at my heart no say out is because i know u all is important at my life....

My life is ntg imporatnt den u all except my family....
but y u can so easy to say break relation to me?
i so sad i cry whole night.... and i regret to say tat word out so sorry ....
can everything be fine like begining? izity wan like tis ?
Wan my sorry? i can juz say it nvm i juz dun wan lost u in  my life....

I feel really up sad coz really many thing happen on me....
i cheer? cannot la.... cannot be it... i know i cannot be so emotion but..... so sorry to u.... :'(
Already no so many chance to gather ad y for we still can break all the thing in 3 year
3 year for me is not long but also no short.... sorry coz i really dunno y ....

DUNNO WAT CAN I DO AGAIN....

No comments:

Post a Comment