Sunday, July 25, 2010

Why Always Is me

I dunno i do wrong wat need let him scold !
He say me 'wu nai','wu zhu' i wat also no do why he can like tis say me....
I really feel sad, i try my best to dance the most good ad, i start got smile got mantion my thing ad.
Many ppl say juz need smile den wat also be ok ad.
They say smile can cover all the thing,Sadness or angryness.
After yesterday i think not so easy.
I keep smile to him but he also the same, look like so angry to me and other no.
He can smile wif other y cannot smile wif me, I try to do my best ad...
WHY, WHY,WHY.......
Really sad yesterday i feel i so useless, i know i got many negative thinking.
Who make is U ....
u always say i no good den i think i need how to slove , but when i wan to save den u BAR me....
U say me no use at all.... No suitable dance .
And i also no say 1 to stop y say so? Izity she say?
I won't stop until i finish my grade, i wan u to see me is great...
U say u no most love who most care who, but u dunno yr atitude ad make it.
I really dunno i do wrong wat u need to like tis say me....
SHIT SHIT SHIT......

No comments:

Post a Comment