Thursday, February 11, 2010

No every time to update

No every time to update my blog,
coz no time....
i need work and teach got some not free,
Yesterday i very enjoy in comtemporary class,
in the class i was feel very happy,happy until i leg,shoulder and bambam get hurt le also duno.

After finish class le i only realize my body pain,and my leg was hurt,
so pain, when i teach my student i was so pain and tired coz leg ad been hurt. After my class finish i feel i like wan die ad, whole body no energy ...

At home i eat some thing den i bath and put medicine at leg and go sleep,
at tis morning my leg was like stone so heavy to walk.... and very Painful...
dunno today can dance o not, but no choice must dance also coz i not so good and need memories the work and step so i think i juz can done all tis and rest at CNY le

No comments:

Post a Comment